Things to consider:
- What is the website for? Eg: generating leads, branding, educating your clients, etc.
- If you have a website already, what do you like or dislike about it?
- What do you want to highlight that is special about your business? Eg: family business, competitive prices, award winning etc.
- What do you think your customers would want from your website?
- Are there any features that you would like on your website? For example, a contact form, a map to your premises, a pricing chart, social media sharing buttons?
- Would you like to host your own site or would you like us to manage the hosting (including updates, back-up etc).
- What words or phrases would people use to search for your website?
- Do you have a logo, colour scheme, pictures and text that you would like to include on your website?-
Our hosting package includes your domain name, keeping the software on the site up to date, installing security on the site, monthly testing of the key functions, backing up the site and making minor changes to the site. Our price is £19.99 per month.
You don't have to host with us for us to build a website. We recommend GoDaddy for an easy to use and reliable hosting service.
Get a logo
logomaker.com – create your own logo for free.
fiverr.com – get a logo design from £3.50!
99deisgns.co.uk – get over 30 designs to choose from for £199.00.
Get images for your website
flickr.com – search for royalty free images at no cost. Please note down the artist or photographer as they will need a small credit on your site.
istock.com – choose from 1000s of high quality images from £20 per image.